While you may use some of the functionality of SpineCare Decompression and Chiropractic Center without registration, many of the specific tools and services on our website require registration. If you use our website without registering, the only information we collect will be Non-Personal Information using Cookies. If you choose to send us messages or sign up for appointments directly from our website, we require a limited amount of Personally Identifiable Information, such as your full name, phone number, and/or email address.
NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Even if you do enter information directly into SpineCare Decompression and Chiropractic Center’s website, we collect Non-Personal Information about your use of our website, special promotions, advertisements, and newsletters.
SpineCare Decompression and Chiropractic Center assigns every computer a different Cookie. The information collected by Cookies:
(i) helps us to statistically monitor how many people are using our website
(ii) how people engage on our website and its individual pages
(iii) for what purposes these actions are being taken
Information We Collect from Your Use of the Services
We collect information about you when you use our Site, including, but not limited to the following:
- Device Information. We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services. For example, we may collect and analyze information such as (a) IP addresses, geolocation information (as described in the next section below), unique device identifiers and other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the Services; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Services, such as: referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Services, the frequency of your use of the Services, error logs, and other similar information. As described further below, we may use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information.
- Location Information. We may collect different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code) and more specific information (e.g., GPS-based functionality on mobile devices used to access the Services), and may use that information to customize the Services with location-based information, advertising, and features. For example, if your IP address indicates an origin in Scottsdale, Arizona, the Services may be customized with Scottsdale-specific information and advertisements. In order to do this, your location information may be shared with our agents, vendors or advertisers. If you access the Services through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details.
- Cookies and Other Electronic Technologies. We may use the tools outlined below in order to better understand users. As we adopt additional technologies, we may also gather additional information through other methods.
For more information on cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Web Beacons: “Web Beacons” (a.k.a. clear GIFs or pixel tags) are tiny graphic image files imbedded in a web page or email that may be used to collect anonymous information about your use of our Services, the websites of selected advertisers, and the emails, special promotions or newsletters that we send you. The information collected by Web Beacons allows us to analyze how many people are using the Services, using the selected advertisers’ websites or opening our emails, and for what purpose, and also allows us to enhance our interest-based advertising.
- Website Analytics: We may use third-party website analytics services in connection with the website, including, for example, to register mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity and text that you type into the website or mobile application. These website analytics services generally do not collect personal information unless you voluntarily provide it and generally do not track your browsing habits across websites which do not use their services. We use the information collected from these services to help make the website easier to use.
- Mobile Device Identifiers: Mobile device identifiers are data stored on your mobile device that may track mobile device and data and activities occurring on and through it, as well as the applications installed on it. Mobile device identifiers enable collection of personal information (such as media access control, address and location) and traffic data. Mobile device identifiers help SpineCare Decompression and Chiropractic Center learn more about our users’ demographics and internet behaviors.
Cookies are also used to facilitate a user’s log-in, as navigation aides and as session timers, but not to retain Personal Health Information about you.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
As you use SpineCare Decompression and Chiropractic Center website, you will be given the option of sending us messages or appointment requests. These sent messages will be of a general nature and will in no way disclose your unique health characteristics.
To send us messages or appointment requests we need your contact information, such as name, phone number, and email address. While we store this information sent to us, we do not use it for any other purpose other than replying to any messages or requests sent to us.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. Neither SpineCare Decompression and Chiropractic Center nor any of its services are designed or intended to attract children under the age of 13.
Personally Identifiable Information collected through market research will only be used by SpineCare Decompression and Chiropractic Center and its operations contractors and will not be given or sold to a third party.
SpineCare Decompression and Chiropractic Center tailors information to reflect your interests, concerns and personal health characteristics.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
(i) to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order.
(ii) in special cases, such as a physical threat to you or others. In the event that we are legally compelled to disclose your Personally Identifiable or Personal Health Information to a third party, we will attempt to notify you unless doing so would violate the law or court order.
How to Contact Us
SpineCare Decompression and Chiropractic Center
3134 Niles Rd Unit B
St. Joseph, MI 49085